We are pleased to offer for rent this semi detached home in this popular residential location. It is conveniently situated for those who have to commute and is within walking distance to all the local shops, primary schools and there are good public transport links. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a private enclosed gardens with patio area, and to the front is a stoned garden with ample parking. The property is further enhanced by oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing. This property is sure to appeal to many so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door with glazed side panels.
- Living room 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and decorative inset. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'4 x 8'5 (3.45m x 2.57m)
- First floor
- Landing with hotpress.
- Bedroom one 11 x 9'5 (0.28m x 2.87m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 8'0 x 6'9 (2.44m x 2.06m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom two 14'1x 10'4 (4.29m x 3.15m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom three 9'6 x 7'10 (2.90m x 2.39m)
- Front facing bedroom.