Castlemore Park is situated off the Upper Knockbreda Road providing easy access to to transport links to and from the City Centre, convenience shops as well as Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools both primary and post primary. Internally the property offers bright, spacious accommodation comprising, three bedrooms, white bathroom suite, lounge to the front, dining and modern fitted kitchen to the rear. Furthermore the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, driveway with ample parking and enclosed decked patio area to rear.
An excellent first time purchase and or family home in a popular, convenient location.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Oak flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'5 x 13'0 (4.39m x 3.96m)
- Floorboards sanded and varnished. Lovely views over Belfast.
- Dining Room 10'4 x 8'6 (3.15m x 2.59m)
- Floorboards sanded and varnished.
- Shaker Style Kitchen 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in hob and overhead extractor fan, eye level oven. Integrated dish-washer.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Formica work surfaces.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 9'6 (3.76m x 2.90m)
- (at widest points) Floorboards sanded and stained. Fantastic views ? ?
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 8'7 (3.10m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom Three 10'3 x 6'2 (3.12m x 1.88m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin,
low flush w.c low flush w.c
- Access to the roof-space. Hot-press.
- Outside Front
- Laid in lawn. Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear with raised decking area. Housed oil boiler. Pvc tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.