We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and a luxury fitted kitchen / diner with feature solid wood work surfaces and Belfast style sink and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 10'10'' (4.29m X 3.30m)
- Attractive fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'3'' X 9'9'' (5.26m X 2.97m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood block worktops, Belfast style sink, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate tile effect flooring in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in dining area, radiator, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'11'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (4.24m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 10'2'' (3.30m X 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'0'' X 7'10'' AT WIDEST (2.74m X 2.39m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising bath, Mira electric shower above, folding screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Driveway leading to detached garage, up and over door, oil boiler.
Garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.