Tucked away off the main Newcastle Road, we are delighted to offer for sale this detached family home on a mature elevated site near the centre of Ballynahinch in Carlisle Park. The detached bungalow internally comprises, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property further benefits from a detached garage and mature gardens to the front and rear. Rarely do bungalows come for sale with so much to offer in such a good area so we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Porch
- White pvc glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Glazed side panel, leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom with access to roof space (floored). Shelved hot press with mirrored doors. Velux window.
- Living Room 15'0" x 12'0" (4.57m x 3.66m)
- Cast iron fireplace with wood surroumd, wood laminate flooring, double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room 10'3" x 7'9" (3.12m x 2.36m)
- Wood laminate flooring and sliding patio doors leading to rear.
- Kitchen 12'2" x 9'10" (3.71m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, cooker hood with extractor fan, space for cooker and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled splash area.
- Bathroom 10'2" x 6'0" (3.10m x 1.83m)
- Ivory suite comprising corner bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush wc and shower unit. Extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom One 12'2" x 9'0" (3.71m x 2.74m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Two 11'10" x 8'10" (3.61m x 2.69m)
- Front facing room with built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 10'0" x 9'0" (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Front facing room.
- Garden to front laid to lawn with mature planting, tarmac driveway with ample parking. Enclosed garden to rear with flagged patio area, mature trees.
- Detached garage with power, light & plumbing.