An extended four bedroom semi detached property on the popular Holywood Road, close to a vast range of amenities such as George Best City Airport and easy access to arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. Occupying a generous site and sitting back from the road, this property boasts spacious accommodation and original features throughout. Comprising entrance hall with oak panelled walls, good size lounge and separate extended living room to rear. Furthermore, the ground floor includes generous kitchen with extensive range of units and breakfast area and a separate ground floor wc. The first floor comprises four well proportioned bedrooms and modern shower room with walk in shower cubicle. Other benefits include integrated garage, PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and generous gardens in lawn to both the front and rear with patio and flowerbeds. Ideal family accommodation in such a convenient location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter oak panelled walls.
- Downstairs WC
- Cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Lounge 12'3 x 11'9 (3.73m x 3.58m)
- (Into bay). Tiled feature fireplace.
- Living Room 19'3 x 11'9 (5.87m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen 18'9 x 13'4 (5.72m x 4.06m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, formica work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast area with seating, table, hatch, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- One quarter wood panelled walls and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12'3 x 12'0 (3.73m x 3.66m)
- (Into bay).
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 3 13'4 x 8'6 (4.06m x 2.59m)
- (At widest points).
- Bedroom 4 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, shower screen door, vanity unit with mixer taps, self cleaning low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
- Integrated Garage 15'4 x 7'7 (4.67m x 2.31m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
- Front garden with lawn, surrounding flowerbeds and gated tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear south east facing garden with lawn, patio area, mature flowerbeds, boiler house with oil fired boiler, oil storage tank and outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.