|Address||37 Warren Road, Warren Cove, Warren Road, Donaghadee|
|37 Warren Road||Sale Agreed|
Exclusive Development Of Detached Homes Off The Warren Road
Luxury Living With High Specification And Sea Views
Fantastic Location Within Walking Distance To Donaghadee Town Centre
Beautifully Finished Internally And Externally
Choice Of Six Individual Properties
Viewings At The Marketing Suite By Appointment Only
Located off the exclusive Warren Road in Donaghadee, this stunning development comprises four detached properties, finished to an extremely high standard internally and externally, with sea views, within walking distance to Donaghadee town centre and with beautiful coastal walks on your doorstep.
Donaghadee has recently enjoyed a rejuvenation scheme, with many of the historical monuments, buildings and promenade being modernised and finished to a good standard. The centre of the town has a plethora of good restaurants, coffee shops and independent retailers and along with its community feel, location and range of housing, is fast becoming the place to live in North Down.
The Warren Road is well known for its substantial, individual detached homes and these properties will not disappoint. Beautifully designed with exceptional landscaping, we recommend booking an appointment in the marketing suite with one of our consultants at your earliest convenience.
** Images shown are for an alternative home within the same development. These images are for illustration purposes only.
• Luxury Fitted Kitchen with choice of contemporary or traditional soft close drawers and doors.
• Quartz work tops and up-stands
• Stainless steel sink with mixer taps
• Integrated under lighting
• Branded integrated appliances including gas oven and hob , dishwasher, fridge / freezer and extractor hood
• Boiling tap
En suites and W/C
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with stylish fittings
• Shower heads and hand-held showers
• Walk in style showers
• Elegant wall mounted vanity units
• Heated towel radiators
• Fully tiled shower enclosure and bath, partially tiled elsewhere
• Luxury fitted units with choice of door finishes, work tops and handles
• Multi room wiring in Kitchen / Family area and Master Bedroom
• Energy efficient down lighters throughout
• Feature lighting in Kitchen
• Security alarm system
• Generous provision of contemporary switches and sockets
• 5 amp lamp sockets to drawing room and master bedroom
• USB charging port to living area and bedrooms
• CAT 6 cabling to drawing room, family dining and master bedroom
• Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Smart home heating controls downstairs
• TV points in kitchen, family, drawing room and bedrooms
• Pre-wired for high speed internet connection
• High quality, white uPVC framed double glazed windows
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.