We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning extended semi detached home in the quiet village of Kilmore. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the fantastic level of finish used throughout this family home including a Multi fuel stove and granite worktops and Aga to mention just a few. Outside the private rear garden has made the most of the picturesque surroundings with glass balustrade and decking over the river.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor living room, kitchen/dining with Aga cooker, sunroom and cloakroom. There is also an integrated garage with utility area to the rear. On the first floor are four bedrooms, master with dressing room and balcony with beautiful riverside views and family bathroom.
Outside the spacious home occupies a quiet location tucked away in the corner of this quiet development with rolling countryside to one side and the Ballynahinch River at the bottom of the garden. The garden is family friendly laid out in lawn ideal for the growing family, benefiting from this stunning setting.
Kilmore is located just outside Crossgar within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and beyond and with the abundance of fantastic schools in the local area, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall 17'7" x 6'7" (5.36m x 2.01m)
- Composite front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Cloakroom 6'1" x 2'5" (1.85m x 0.74m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- Living Room 16'11" x 12'4" (5.16m x 3.76m)
- Large bright living room with solid wooden floor. Multi fuel stove on slate hearth with wooden mantle and built in storage for logs. Built in cabinets.
- Kitchen / Dining 19'7" x 10'4" (5.97m x 3.15m)
- Luxury kitchen comprising granite worktops, a range of high and low level units, Belfast sink, Agar range cooker with featured tiled splash back. Integrated fridge with small freezer and microwave. Island unit with feature winerack. Tiled floor.
- Sunroom 12'1" x 8'3" (3.68m x 2.51m)
- Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Utility Room 13'2" x 8'4" (4.01m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back. Gas hob and oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press. Access to floored roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 15'9" x 12'5" (4.80m x 3.78m)
- Rear facing bedroom with dressing room. Double doors to balcony with beautiful riverside views. Access to floored roof space.
- Dressing Room 8'7" x 5'7" (2.62m x 1.70m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'3" x 10'1" (3.73m x 3.07m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 11'4" x 8'6" (3.45m x 2.59m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom Four 11'5" x 7'2" (3.48m x 2.18m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in wardrobes. Velux window.
- Bathroom 10'6" x 6'10" (3.20m x 2.08m)
- Luxury white suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, shower and bath. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 21'6" x 12'9" (6.55m x 3.89m)
- Electric roller door and built in units.
- To the front - tarmac driveway with ample parking and lawned areas with mature plantings.
To the rear - Stunning enclosed rear garden with lawned garden and wooden decking area overlooking the river. Mature plantings and a glass balustrade.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.