Constructed by the well respected Carvil Group, this modern townhouse is located in the ever popular East side of Belfast. Situated within walking distance of Lanyon Place Station and only one mile from the City Centre, Paxton Street is in an excellent location, offering convenient leisure facilities, shopping centres and local amenities.
This excellent townhouse comprises three bedrooms, master with an ensuite and built in wardrobes, modern fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and open plan "L" shaped living/dining room. The property also benefits from PVC double glazed windows, Phoenix gas heating, courtyard styled enclosed rear garden and ground floor cloakroom with WC.
37 Paxton Street is one of the larger properties in this development and one will notice it is slightly taller than some of the other properties. This was done originally by the builders to allow ( subject to necessary permissions ) the owner to extend in to the roofspace more easily if required.
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate all this fine townhouse has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Living/Dining Room 19'2 x16'0 (5.84m x 4.88m)
- L shaped, PVC door to garden, open to:
- Kitchen 11'6 x 7'9 (3.51m x 2.36m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic 5 ring hob, part tiled walls, tiled floor, Beko washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- PVC door to Juliette balcony. Built in robes. En-suite shower room.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 7'2 (2.13m x 2.18m)
- Built in robes.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, hand shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, tiled floor,
- Parking to front, patio area to rear with pebbled area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.