Magnificent Period Detached Residence Commanding a Fabulous Mature Site with Southerly Aspect
A handsome period detached residence commanding a magnificent site within this highly regarded and sought after section of the Lansdowne Road. Overflowing with period detail the generously proportioned interior has been maintained and presented to the highest standard over the years creating a beautiful family environment. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with lounge and drawing room into bay, fitted kitchen, utility room, large covered area with obvious potential and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, antique fireplaces, feature leaded light windows and open aspect to front. A mature rear garden with southerly aspect, superbly populated and a detached garage combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Country Park all within walking distance making this the perfect family home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Original lead light vestibule door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.47 x 3.69 (14'8" x 12'1")
- Into bay, bench seating, feature antique fireplace with overmantle, picture rail, leaded light detail, built-in shelving, panelled radiator.
- Drawing Room 3.79 x 6.20 (12'5" x 20'4")
- Into bay, antique hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, granite hearth, leaded light window, double panelled radiator, bench seating.
- Morning Room 3.69 x 3.27 (12'1" x 10'9")
- Adams style fireplace, marble inset, leaded light window, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Utility Room / Cloaks 2.36 x 3.43 (7'9" x 11'3")
- Terrazzo floor, plumbed for washing machine, wash hand basin, panelled walls.
Separate low flush wc in white suite, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Covered Area 3.59 x 3.58 (11'9" x 11'9")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, Terrazzo floor.
- Kitchen 3.21 3.64 (10'6" 11'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, half tiled walls, panelled radiator, Amtico style floor, under stair storage.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light windows, panelled radiator, airing cupboard, hot press.
- Classic white suite comprising roll top bath, gold fitments shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, Amtico style floor.
- Bedroom 2.40 x 3.47 (7'10" x 11'5")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 3.73 (10'7" x 12'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.71 x 5.38 (12'2" x 17'8")
- Into square bay, original cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.79 (11'6" x 12'5")
- Cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 9.68 x 2.96 (31'9" x 9'9")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens front and extensive rear in mature lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, mature trees, green house, patio area, oil tank, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.