Detached bungalow, detached garage, front and rear gardens on Grange Road, a very highly sought after area off the Galgorm Road and close to all the town centre amenities.
The property has three bedrooms and two reception rooms and whilst it would benefit from some modernisation it presents the opportunity to create a stunning home in a great location.
Will appeal to downsizers, retired couples or even young families.
VIEWING is possible under current restrictions - NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Property description
- Accommodation all on one level comprising hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, WC and three bedrooms. The property is in good decorative order but would benefit from some modernisation. It does benefit from UPVC double glazing, an intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage with utility area. Front and rear gardens.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Solid wood flooring. Access to floored attic.
- Lounge 3.6m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11'0")
- Comfortable living room with tiled fireplace inset and hearth. Carpet.
- Sitting room / Dining room 4.25m x 3.35m (13'11" x 11'0")
- Second reception room with tiled fire place, inset and hearth. Carpet and TV point. Serving hatch from kitchen.
- Kitchen 3.15m x 2.7m (10'4" x 8'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units, larder and hotpress. One and half bowl plastic sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and space for range. Space for fridge. Tiled floor and walls. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 1.82m x 1.5m (6'0" x 4'11")
- Pedestal wash hand basin and enamel bath with shower screen and electric shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- WC 1.82m x 0.85m (6'0" x 2'9")
- WC, vinyl floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 2.7m x 2.3m (8'10" x 7'7")
- Single bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.2m x 2.7m (13'9" x 8'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.1m x 3.2m (13'5" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with two built in wardrobes.
- Garage 7.95m x 4.35m (26'1" x 14'3")
- Large detached garage with wooden doors. Utility area with sink, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
- Asphalt driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds.
- Sloped rear garden with pond, flowerbeds and mature trees and shrubs. Stoned path to lawn at top. Security lighting. Brick boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.