Galwally Park is situated at the top end of the Ormeau Road, just before Forestside Shopping Complex .providing easy access to all the local amenities and transport links into and out of Belfast as well as leading primary and post primary schools. A few minutes walk will take you to the Ravenhill Road and Cherryvale Park and all the shops cafés and restaurants off the Ormeau Road.
The vendors recently completed a double storey extension, transforming the internal accommodation and giving the property a modern contemporary feel with a Lounge to the front, a bespoke kitchen, dining, living to the rear, three bedrooms, master with an en-suite and built in robes, and white bathroom suite. Outside the property has a driveway to front/side, detached storage facility and steps up to raised garden with superb views. This is an excellent, well designed semi detached home, in a great location.
- Panelled front door to entrance hall, terracotta tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door to hallway. Oak flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 13'0 x 9'7 (3.96m x 2.92m)
- Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Raised, wall mounted glass fronted gas fire. Built in shelving. Oak flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area 18'0 x 16'0 (5.49m x 4.88m)
- At widest points. Bespoke 'Canavan' interiors kitchen. Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built in oven and microwave above. Integrated dish-washer, integrated fridge freezer. Centre Island with Siemens 4 ring hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Oak flooring, Built storage & shelving matching kitchen and study area. Spot-lights.
- Additional Kitchen Image
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 8'0 (3.43m x 2.44m)
- Wall to wall sliding robes with shelving and drawers. Double glass panelled inward opening doors to Juliet style balcony.
- View from Bedroom
- Comprising walk in shower unit with drench head shower , wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below. Vanity mirror above. Hidden cistern W/C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom Two 9'9 x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom Three 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower as well as drench head shower attachment. Wash hand basin double style with mixer taps with storage below. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail. Spotlights.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging
Driveway with ample parking to front/side
- Detached Store
- Double door to storage/ Separated in two areas.
- Outside Rear
- Patio area accessed directly from house that leads up to a tiered garden laid in lawns with amazing views over Belfast and beyond.
- View from garden
- Steps up to garden area with fantastic views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.