We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station / Doagh Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge and dining room both with wood laminate floor and a separate modern shaker style fitted kitchen withh access to garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite and separate wc.
Other benefits include oil heating and PVC double glazed windows and doors.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn, fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 15''0 X 11'9 (4.57m X 3.58m)
- Attractive fireplace with glass fronted fire, tiled hearth, wood laminate floor, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'9 X 8'11 (3.58m X 2.72m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN 11'9 X 9'9 (3.58m X 2.97m)
- Modern range of shaker style high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, radiator, PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 11'9 X 11'0 at widest (3.58m X 3.35m at widest)
- Radiator, hotpress, built in robe.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'6 X 11'8 at widest (3.81m X 3.56m at widest)
- BEDROOM THREE 9'6 X 8'7 (2.90m X 2.62m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, Mire electric shower above, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- SEPARATE WC
- Low flush, fully tiled walls.
- Garden to front in lawn, fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area, outhouse with boiler, oil tank, shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.