This extended three bedroom end terrace is an ideal purchase for an investor or someone wishing to downsize, due to its ideal location and adaptable accommodation. The ground floor offers a front lounge, fitted kitchen and separate utility area, with the extension allowing for a ground floor bedroom and ensuite shower room. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and bathroom. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Externally the property offers an enclosed front and rear garden with workshop. This property requires modernisation throughout but has excellent potential and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Kitchen 15'1 x 9'1 (4.60m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for dish washer, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, extractor fan and understairs storage.
- Utility 8'1 x 5'1 (2.46m x 1.55m)
- Low level units and space for fridge freezer.
- Rear Hall
- Workshop 11'1 x 6' (3.38m x 1.83m)
- Built in storage, light and power.
- Bedroom 1 4.6 x 3.3 (15'1" x 10'10")
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in tiled shower enclosure with glazed half shower screen, low flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 15'1 x 9'1 (4.60m x 2.77m)
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect, built in storage and gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 3 10' x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Access to roofspace and built in storage.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with overhead Triton shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
- Front - Enclosed front garden with raised bedding areas, area in stone with mature shrubs and outside light.
Rear - Covered yard with built in storage, rear access to garden and workshop, raised paved area with mature shrubs, shed and side garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.