A deceptively spacious end terrace property offering three good bedrooms, generous lounge, fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom. Located within the Ballybeen Estate, this property would be one of the larger terrace property's in the area and includes oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and garden to front and rear. Overlooking the green to the front and off the main Craigleith Drive with easy access to buses, schools and the range of amenities within close proximity. Ideal first time buyer or family, the accommodation will need some redecoration but in essence it is ready to move in to. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 9'5 (3.76m x 2.87m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 12'7 (3.81m x 3.84m)
- (at widest points). Built in wardrobe and wood laminate flooring.
- Split Level
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 9'0 (3.58m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for oven, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, shower screen doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Staircase To
- Bedroom 3 12'4 x 10'0 (3.76m x 3.05m)
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn, patio area, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.