A deceptively spacious double storey extended semi-detached property in the much sought after Clonallon Park, within walking distance to the popular Belmont and Ballyhackamore areas with its vast range of amenities including shops, restaurants, and schools.
Ideal family accommodation offering three reception areas including a comfortable lounge to front and living room open to extended dining area with patio doors to rear. Excellent kitchen open to dining area to include extensive range of units, integrated appliances, partly tiled walls, and wood laminate flooring. Further benefits include ground floor toilet suite and cloak room with gas fired boiler.
With the benefit of the first floor extension there are three double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom with bath, separate luxury shower cubicle, and attractive feature tiling. The property further benefits from recently fitted upvc double glazed windows and external doors, gas fired central heating, south facing rear garden with patio area, detached garage, and extended tarmac driveway to front and side.
A must view for what is a fantastic family home in a mature residential area close to so many of Belfast's popular amenities. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Shelving, wood laminate flooring, gas fired boiler.
- Lounge 3.84m x 3.66m (12'7 x 12'0)
- Marble fireplace with carved wood surround. Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room/Dining Room 6.35m x 3.25m (20'10 x 10'8)
- Wood laminate flooring, velux window, recessed spotlighting. Patio doors to garden. Archway to:
- Kitchen 3.86m x 2.44m (12'8 x 8'0)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in split level double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.01m x 3.35m (13'2 x 11'0)
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 3.25m (10'9 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 3 4.09m x 2.46m (13'5 x 8'1)
- Modern white suite comprising of tiled bath with telephone shower over, large walk-in shower cubicle with built-in rain shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring. Feature wall mounted radiator. Recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, linen cupboard.
- Extended tarmac driveway to front and side. Outside water tap. Enclosed South facing garden to rear with patio and decorative stone area.
- Detached Garage 5.59m x 3.18m (18'4 x 10'5)
- Light and power, up and over door.