This excellent mid terrace property is located in the seaside village of Millisle and is located within a minutes walk of the shore front and also all local amenities. Internally, the house has been well maintained and is in a great condition. The living room benefits from an open fireplace and leads to the modern kitchen which has a great range of units, is bright and spacious and leads to the rear garden which has a vegetable patch and an area in lawn. The two bedrooms are well proportioned, the bathroom has a white suite and shower enclosure and the home has had gas central heating installed. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 19' x 10' (5.79m x 3.05m)
- Open fire place with painted stone surround and wooden mantle, under-stair storage.
- Kitchen 12' x 8'10 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, built in extractor fan and hood, tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 8'10 x 8'10 (2.69m x 2.69m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 14'10 x 10' (4.52m x 3.05m)
- Storage cupboard for gas boiler, access to roof space.
- Bathroom 8' x 5'10 (2.44m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with overhead shower, glazed shower door and extractor fan.
- Front: Seating area.
Rear: Enclosed yard, gate to rear garden, area in lawn, raised section previously used as a vegetable garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.