This excellent 4 bedroomed family home enjoys a delightful rural setting at the end of a lane of the School Road. The purchasers therefore have privacy without being isolated. The well planned accommodation is beautifully presented and there is scope to work from home and enjoy hobbies with both workshop and cabin and gardens and outside space to enjoy.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Open tread staircase. Hotpress with shelving. Tiled floor
- Living Room 15'3 x 12'0 (4.65m x 3.66m)
- Multi fuel stove with tiled inset and wooden surround. Tiled floor. Double doors to hall. Cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining area 14'10 x 14'0 (4.52m x 4.27m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob and 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled at splashback. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 7'7 x 5'10 (2.31m x 1.78m)
- Tiled floor. Back door. Recess for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom 12'1 x 11'10 (3.68m x 3.61m)
- Tiled floor. Front facing. Ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls. Storage cupboards.
- Bedroom Two 14'1 x 10'1 (4.29m x 3.07m)
- Tiled floor. Built in robes. Rear facing.
- First floor
- Landing area with laminated wooden floor. Access to attic.
- Bedroom Three 14'7 x 14'0 (4.45m x 4.27m)
- Under eaves storage. Laminated wooden floor. Side facing.
- Shower room
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c,, part tiled walls. Velux window.
- Bedroom Four 15'11 x 14'7 (4.85m x 4.45m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Side facing. Under eaves storage.
- Approached by a laneway the property has a driveway around the property with gardens in lawn to the side.
- Storage/work from home 15'4 x 14'2 (4.67m x 4.32m)
- Double doors. Power and light.
- Storage/work from home 14'3 x 13'11 (4.34m x 4.24m)
- Power and light.
- Workshop 23'9 x 13'11 (7.24m x 4.24m)
- Wood burning stove.
- Cabin 15'6 x 9'2 (4.72m x 2.79m)