Extended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding An Excellent Site Within This Ever Popular Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modernised and extended semi detached villa holding a superb site within this most popular location. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, extended fitted kitchen open to dining area with patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows excluding one window, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, upvc double glazed exterior doors and built-in robes to bedroom one. Private gardens with extensive south facing rear combine with a most convenient location with excellent local amenities and public transport all within walking distance makes this the perfect home for young and old alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.14 x 2.87 (13'7" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, attractive fireplace.
- Extended Kitchen 4.07 x 3.40 (13'4" x 11'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed patio doors, understairs cloaks, storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4.28 x 3.00 (14'1" x 9'10")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes with cupboards above.
- Bedroom 3.28 x 2.49 (10'9" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Slingsby type ladder to roofspace, gas boiler,
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.