Attractive Mid Terrace in an Ever Popular Location
Holding an excellent position within this highly regarded development this attractive red brick town terrace offers superb potential to the investor or first time buyer alike. The interior accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom in Champagne suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and gas central heating. Requiring some improvement works but offering fabulous potential this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Lounge 3.80 x 3.95 (12'6" x 13'0")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, marble inset, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.16 x 2.61 (13'8" x 8'7")
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Extended Kitchen 3.02 x 2.14 (9'11" x 7'0")
- Single drainer ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, plate rack, partly tiled walls, double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2.58 x 2.48 (8'6" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 3.46 (10'8" x 11'4")
- Built-in cupboard, wardrobes above, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Front garden in lawn and shrubs, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.