Pristine mid terrace house, front garden, rear yard and garage on Larne Road, Ballymena. This attractive three bedroom property is located on the edge of town, within walking distance to local amenities and easy access to the main commuter routes.
It has been well maintained both inside and out, and is finished to a modern standard. Having recently been refurbished and redecorated throughout, this property is in excellent 'move straight in' condition.
An all round, well presented and spacious home which would be ideal for any first time buyer or property investor as rental demand in the area is high.
- Property description
- The accommodation comprises of a dining room, family room, kitchen / snug area on the ground floor then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and has been well maintained by current owners. It benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Front garden, small rear yard and detached garage to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR
- UPVC front door. Internal entrance porch. Laminate strip wooden floor. Telephone point.
- Dining room 3.78m x 3.78m (12'5" x 12'5")
- Bright and spacious room. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Open with:
- Lounge 3.89m x 3.61m (12'9" x 11'10")
- Wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV point. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Snug 2.97m x 2.03m (9'9" x 6'8")
- Cosy snug open with kitchen. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 3.07m x 2.26m (10'1" x 7'5")
- Good range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge. Electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Recessed lighting and footlights. Tiled floor. UPVC back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bright, airy landing with Velux window.
- Bedroom 1 3.63m x 3.18m (11'11" x 10'5")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.67m (10'0" x 8'9")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.11m (10'0" x 6'11")
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.51m x 2.24m (8'3" x 7'4")
- Four piece white suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring and tiled splash backs. Hotpress and access to attic.
- To the front is a neat yard and tiled front door step. On street parking to the front. The rear yard is fully enclosed, housing boiler and oil tank, with steps to the spacious garage. Vehicular access to the rear of garage, accessible from either entrances on the Larne Road or from Casement Street.
- Spacious garage, with up and over door.
- New room
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.