Holding a mature site within a tree lined Avenue, this beautiful period semi detached villa overflows with charm and character, retaining all that was good of its era and only minutes drive from the City Centre, the immediate area offers a host of amenities including, primary/secondary schools, shopping and many leisure activities.
As we could beguile you with continuous attractions, we strongly believe the old adage "seeing is believing" is the most direct way to discover a home that could bring you the contentment and happiness found when you live in a home which you are proud to own. All this achievable purely by making that all important viewing appointment.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc entrance door.
- Living Room 4.65 x 3.16 (15'3" x 10'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 3.70 x 3.0 (12'2" x 9'10")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.30 x 2.80 (10'10" x 9'2")
- At widest point, single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Kitchen 2.80 x 2.80 (9'2" x 9'2")
- Stainless steel sink unit, wood effect worktops, range of high and low level units, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 5.0 x 4.8 (16'5" x 15'9")
- Into bay, exposed wooden floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.0 (12'0" x 9'10")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.80 (11'0" x 9'2")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, towel rail, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 5.0 x 3.65 (16'5" x 12'0")
- Cast iron fireplace, built-in mirrored slide robes, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.80 x 3.50 (9'2" x 11'6")
- Access to roof space.
- Front garden in paving and shrubs, rear garden in lawn and brick patio, enclosed rear yard, boiler house, driveway.