Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £67,500 for 36 Kansas Ave Flats, Belfast BT15 5AY
Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact (Agents Name, FULL Address, and telephone number) before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner
Spacious 2nd Floor
Apartment in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime site with dual outlook within this popular and sought after apartment development. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with balcony off and white bathroom suite complete with panelled bath and matching low flush wc. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
Communal grounds combine with a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
leasehold -Lease dated 26th Oct 2001 to May 2115 - 96 years remaining
Service Charge £307.40 per annum, ground rent £10 per annum.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Built-in cupboard, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.85 x 3.01 (9'4" x 9'11")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.78 x 4.02 (12'5" x 13'2")
- Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.78 x 4.24 (12'5" x 13'11")
- Feature fireplace, single panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.98 x 2.83 (13'1" x 9'3")
- Stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, wall mounted gas boiler, cooker space, built-in cupboard, timber ceiling, glass door to balcony.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, timber ceiling.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.