A superb end terrace property with four good sized bedrooms in the heart of the convenient Bloomfield area, close to Ballyhackamore. This property has undergone a complete improvement programme by previous owners which is plain to see from the well presented, pebble dash render on the external walls, modern luxury kitchen and bathroom suite. Furthermore the property looks to have been re plastered in previous years along with upgrading of electric and gas fired central heating. The accommodation is both bright and spacious with through lounge dining room leading to a well fitted modern kitchen. Two good sized bedrooms on the first floor with modern white bathroom suite and shower over bath, and a further two good sized bedrooms on the second floor. This property is sure to impress first time buyers and families looking for the convenience of Ballyhackamore Village and Connswater Shopping Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'3 x 9'1 (4.04m x 2.77m)
- (into bay). Mock hole in wall fireplace with electric stove, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Archway To;
- Dining Room 10'4 x 9'6 (3.15m x 2.90m)
- Recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Kitchen 15'1 x 6'0 (4.60m x 1.83m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinets, wood laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'2 (3.86m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 7'3 (3.15m x 2.21m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, linen cupboard with gas boiler, timber panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 10'3 (3.86m x 3.12m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 4 8'4 x 7'3 (2.54m x 2.21m)
- (average). Velux window.
- Small front paved area.
Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.