We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located just off the O'Neill Road and in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace, dining room with tiled fireplace and a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, oil heating and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with concrete and paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 12'0'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.66m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator
- DINING ROOM 12'8'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator
- KITCHEN 10'5'' X 7'5'' (3.18m X 2.26m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 14'0'' X 8'10'' (4.27m X 2.69m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 2 10'9'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (3.28m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4'' X 9'6'' (3.15m X 2.90m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ½ tongue and groove panelled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, hotpress
- Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with rockery shrub bed and concrete and paved patio areas
Outhouse with oil boiler and oil tank
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.