An extended red brick semi detached villa in the heart of Belmont. Offering excellent family accommodation this property enjoys a full width single storey extension to rear allowing a spacious family dining area off the kitchen and living area. Further benefits include a fully floored roofspace with fixed staircase, excellent additional space which could be adapted for many uses, subject to normal approvals. Superb location within walking distance to many leading schools, this much sought after residential area is close to both the shops, cafés and restaurants of Belmont and Ballyhackamore. Also includes landscaped gardens in lawn plus large raised patio area and detached garage.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low flush wc and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'4 x 10'6 (4.37m x 3.20m)
- (into bay) Sandstone feature fire place with gas fire and wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 13'7 x 10'7 (4.14m x 3.23m)
- Brick feature fireplace with gas fire and granite hearth.
- L-Shaped Kitchen / Dining Area 18'9 x 17'0 (5.72m x 5.18m)
- Excellent range of high level "Shaker" style units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, open to dining area which opens to living room.
PVC patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Staircase to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 10'7 (3.89m x 3.23m)
- Excellent range of built in wardrobes sliding mirrored doors and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 10'7 (3.89m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3 9'0 x 8'3 (2.74m x 2.51m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls and curved sliding shower doors, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring and hotpress.
- Roofspace 11'1 x 5'9 average (3.38m x 1.75m average)
- Permanent staircase to floored and sheeted roofspace.
Two velux windows.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn leading to raised patio area, flowerbeds and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 17'0 x 9'3 (5.18m x 2.82m)
- Oil fired boiler, light and power, up and over door.
Attached garden shed at the end of the garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.