An excellent two bedroom semi detached villa on Summerhill Avenue within walking distance of the attractive walks and facilities at Stormont Estate. Recently modernised throughout with great attention to detail by the current owner, this property will surely impress on viewing. The ground floor comprising an entrance hall, through lounge with feature fireplace & recently fitted luxury kitchen; with the first floor offering two good sized bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with panel bath and built in overhead shower. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, Pvc double glazed windows, rewired 2014 (certificate available), paved rear garden with decking area and paved area. This property is very competitively priced and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 19'9 x 9'9 (6.02m x 2.97m)
- Feature fireplace with brick surround, hearth, recessed spotlighting and solid oak flooring.
- Kitchen 14'8 x 5'4 (4.47m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, feature wall mounted radiator, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'7 x 9'7 (4.75m x 2.92m)
- Feature fireplace, hot press with gas fired boiler and access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, built in overhead shower, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Pvc panelled ceiling and recessed spotlighting.
- Large enclosed rear garden with raised decking areas. Paved parking areas to front with garden in stone.