** UPS Rental Division will be hosting an open viewing on Monday the 2nd March 2020 from 16:00 - 17:00hrs. Interested parties should contact UPS Ballyhackamore to book an appointment slot **
Excellent well presented end terrace with three bedrooms and one Reception Room. Generous Dining Kitchen with Built In Oven. Modern Bathroom Suite with white suite and Oil Fired Central Heating and PVC Double Glazed Windows. Property also has a downstairs toilet and has been repainted throughout. Driveway To Front
Enclosed Patio, Lawn and Garden Shed. Popular location.
Convenient To Braniel Primary School And Knock Road
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Brick feature fireplace with TV plinth, electric line and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 17'7 x 11'3 (5.36m x 3.43m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units including display cabinets, work surface with inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Rear Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush wc and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor:
- Two built in cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 11'5 x 10'3 (3.48m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 9'9 (3.45m x 2.97m)
- Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'1 (2.62m x 2.16m)
- (at widest)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone shower handle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly wiled walls, partly wood panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling and tiled flooring.
- Small pebble stone area to front with drive way.
Enclosed patio and lawn area to rear, garden shed, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.