We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and extended semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Whitewell Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with stained floorboards open to a dining room with Chinese slate flooring, extended fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and a rear hall with access to modern bathroom with white suite and rear garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include majority pvc double glazing and gas heating
Outside there is a small garden to front and paved garden to rear
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.09m x 3.18m (13'5" x 10'5")
- Hole in wall style fireplace with electric inset, polished floorboards, under stairs storage with gas boiler, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 2.31m (13'3" x 7'7")
- Chinese slate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.19m x 2.21m (13'9" x 7'3")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge and freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Storage cupboard, pvc double glazed side door
- White suite comprising panelled corner bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.18m x 2.74m (10'5" x 9'0")
- Built-in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM TWO 3.40m x 1.88m (11'2" x 6'2")
- Radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.46m x 2.13m (8'1" x 7'0")
- Small garden to front in blue slate
Concrete walkway to side
Paved patio area to rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.