* NO INTERNAL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE SHOWN AS HOUSE IS BEING PRESENTLY CLEARED *
Right slap bang in the middle of the Bangor will certainly excite the interest in this detached bungalow which although in need of complete refurbishment will give those the opportunity to carry out there own home improvements.
If you've been seriously looking for a home in this area you'll know opportunities like this don't appear every day. You'll also be aware, that when they do, immediate reaction is necessary to experience joy, contentment, or to put it another way, just simple peace of mind that your lifestyle is looking up in the foreseeable future, once you've secured ownership of this delightful home.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walk-in cloak room.
- LOUNGE 16'9" x 11'10" (5.11m x 3.61m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 15'10" x 12'11" (4.83m x 3.94m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Cornice.
- KITCHEN 12'3" x 9'9" (3.73m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units.
- INNER HALL
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 11'10" x 11'10" (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Cornice.
- BEDROOM 2 14'0" x 11'9" (4.27m x 3.58m)
- 2 Built-in wardrobes. Cornice.
- BEDROOM 3 10'10" x 8'10" (3.30m x 2.69m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- GARAGE 18'4" x 10'5" (5.59m x 3.18m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.