For those who get out of the starting blocks first, a successful outcome is always assured. In respect of this particular home therefore, you're definitely under starters orders, as you have the opportunity to acquire a really comfy home, that has been kept to a good standard and has been well maintained. These attractions are further enhanced by an extremely appealing asking price, which should well suit the budget of most first time buyers. When price, property type, specification and location all come together successfully, as it does with this home, then being the lucky buyer depends on quickness of response. We suggest therefore you make a viewing appointment, for, what could be, your perfect first time purchase.
- Upvc double glazed door into....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Natural slate flooring
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 23'8" X 12'11" Narrowing to 8'2" (7.21m X 3.94m N
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. TV point. Solid wood floor.
- KITCHEN 10'5" x 7'5" (3.18m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces and carousel unit. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in 4 ring hob and oven under. Built in extractor fan and light. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built in Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 12'2" x 9'0" (3.71m x 2.74m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'1" x 8'2" (3.38m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM 3 12'8" at widest point x 7'4" (3.86m at widest poi
- Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in stones. PVC oil tank. Boiler House. Light. Paved patio area.