Situated just off the Cregagh Road, Loopland Drive is convenient to all the local amenities and transport links into and out of the City Centre. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining, modern fitted kitchen and shower suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, off street parking and enclosed rear garden. An excellent, well maintained and presented semi detached home.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge /Dining 21'0 x 9'6 (6.40m x 2.90m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove. Slate hearth. Laminate flooring to the lounge area and dining.
- Lounge/ Dining 2nd Image
- Kitchen 15'1 x 7'3 (4.60m x 2.21m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica works surfaces. Built in hob and double oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Tongue and groove ceiling. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 9'6 (3.40m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom Three 7'3 x 5 '11 (2.21m x 0.13m '11)
- White Shower Room
- White shower suite comprising shower unit Mira sport shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c.
Tiled flooring. Pvc wall panelling. . Spot-lights. Tiled flooring.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained loose stone area to the front. Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden flagged patio area. Artificial lawn bordered by mature hedging and loose stones. Pvc oil tnaks. Housing an oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.