Exceptional Ground Floor Own Door Self Contained Apartment.
A magnificent own door ground floor apartment overflowing with extras, refurbished and presented to the highest possible standard. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and a classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, extensive use of ceramic tiled floor coverings, built-in mirrored slide robes, new interiors doors and has benefited from a programme of improvement works in recent times, Walled gardens front and side, driveway in asphalt, enclosed rear yard and low outgoings combines to make this the perfect home for young and old alike.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor, feature radiator, storage cupboard.
- Lounge 3.01 x 5.48 (9'11" x 18'0")
- Hole in the wall fire place, raised hearth, porcelain tiled floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, feature wc, pvc panelled and ceramic tiled walls, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 3.59 (10'3" x 11'9")
- Panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 2.14 x 3.80 (7'0" x 12'6")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, built in mirror robes, concealed gas boiler.
- Kitchen 2.30 x 3.62 (7'7" x 11'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed washing machine, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door.
- Walled gardens front and side, driveway in asphalt and enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.