We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh / Station Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring and open to a dining room with wood laminate flooring and a separate fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 11'8'' X 11'6'' (3.56m X 3.51m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, wood surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'10'' (3.56m X 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 11'6'' X 9'6'' (3.51m X 2.90m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, access to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'7'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.84m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.64m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising corner bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Paved driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
Timber storage unit.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.