Castledillon Road is perfectly positioned off the upper end of Belvoir Drive, and offers convenience to so many of this popular areas many amenities, which range from leading schools, shopping facilities, excellent transport links and access via arterial routes into Belfast city centre. Also located close by are Belvoir Park Forest and Shaw's Bridge, both within a short walking distance and are ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors. The accommodation in brief comprises 3 well proportioned bedrooms, 2 separate receptions, a fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. Although requiring some modernisation, this home enjoys excellent outdoor space, an excellent selling point for those with young children!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Dining room 12'9 x 10'7 (3.89m x 3.23m)
- Tiled fireplace and raised tiled hearth.
- Lounge 13'11 x 11'1 (4.24m x 3.38m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 7'6 (3.38m x 2.29m)
- High and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls.
- 1st floor
- Landing, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 8'10 (4.22m x 2.69m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 13'4 x 9'0 (4.06m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 13'4 x 10'8 (4.06m x 3.25m)
- Bathroom 8'3 x 5'10 (2.51m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, hot press.
- Shared alley to allow bin access. Outbuilding to the rear. Outside tap.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn, flagged patio and extensive gardens to the rear.