Situated on an elevated corner site, this recently constructed semi detached home offers fantastic, versatile accommodation. The property was designed as a 4 bedroom, however the vendor now uses this 4th bedroom as a dressing room (easily changed back to bedroom 4), master with en-suite, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, a family room, contemporary kitchen/dining/ living, downstairs w,c, and a white bathroom suite on first floor. As the property is of timber frame construction, its extremely efficient, which is further complemented by a gas heating system and double glazing. Externally, the vendors constructed a studio with light/power and heating, a superb space for anyone working from home or teenagers den.
- Composite front door. Engineered timber flooring that runs throughout the property.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Visually floating sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c.
- Lounge 20'8 x 13'1 (6.30m x 3.99m)
- At widest points. Cast iron free standing wood burning stove. 2 feature upright radiators.
- Family Room 15'5 x 11'2 (4.70m x 3.40m)
- Upvc glass panelled doors. Access to side driveway.
- Kitchen / dining / living 30'2 x 11'10 (9.19m x 3.61m)
- Slate grey handless kitchen units with guartz work tops. Built in 'Aeg' 4 ring hob and stainless steel oven, overhead extractor fan. Double kitchen unit doors that open to reveal a wall larder with light. Polished concrete tile between kitchen units and centre island. Centre island incorporates Blanco sink unit with mixer taps, Integrated dish-washer, with wooden breakfast bar to the side. Spot-lights. Double sliding doors with glazed side panels to:
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'9 x 9'10 (4.50m x 3.00m)
- Comprising large walk in shower with glazed partition, drench head shower attachment & hand shower. Sink unit with mixer taps, storage below. Illuminated vanity mirror above
Chrome heated towel rail. Spot-lights. Under floor heating in shower area.
- Dressing Room/Bedroom 4 10'10 x 10.2 (3.30m x 0.25m)
- Bedroom Two 15'1 x 9'10 (4.60m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom Three 13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)
- (at widest points)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower unit above, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Illuminated vanity mirror above. Low flush W/C. Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space. Double doors to upstairs utility area, plumbed for washing machine. Condenser tumble dryer.
Access to roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored, providing excellent storage.
- Outside Front
- Corner site with gardens to both sides laid in lawns. Driveway with parking to both sides. Front lawn with access to patio area at rear overlooking Carryduff Park
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed patio area bordered by rendered wall.
Additional parking area to side
- Purpose Built Studio/Office 16'1 x 16'1 (4.90m x 4.90m)
- (Timber clad finish.) Sliding doors. Light and power.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Current access is through Baronscourt Park, however this will eventually change with the main access coming in from the Comber Road, as the Baronsgrange site progresses.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.