Situated in a quiet cul de sac, this semi detached home offers versatile accommodation comprising lounge open to dining, modern fitted kitchen, contemporary white shower suite and double bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a study landing and two further bedrooms.
The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, driveway with parking and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. A short walk provides access to the Saintfield Road with the Cairnshill Park & Ride for easy access into Belfast City Centre. An excellent, well maintained home that would suit both the first time buyer and those hoping to downsize.
- Composite front door to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Lounge/Dining 19'8 x 15'0 (5.99m x 4.57m)
- (into bay) at widest points. Cast iron fire-place. Oak flooring.
- Lounge /Dining 2nd Image
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 10'1 x 7'5 (3.07m x 2.26m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps,
Built in ceramic hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 11'5 x 10'2 (3.48m x 3.10m)
- Built in storage. Oak flooring.
- Shower Suite
- Comprising large walk in shower cubicle, large walk in shower cubicle with glazed partition, decorative tiling , pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below, low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Study landing
- Oak flooring. Hot-press. Skylight.
- Bedroom Two 19'3 x 8'4 (5.87m x 2.54m)
- At widest points. Built in sliding robes. Oak flooring. Access to roof space, floored for storage.
- Bedroom Three 11'0 x 7'6 (3.35m x 2.29m)
- Oak flooring.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio to the rear. Garden laid in lawn bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.