A Unique Split Level End of Terrace Minutes From Belfast's New University And The City
A unique opportunity to purchase a split level end of terrace situated within this increasingly popular location minutes from Belfast's New University and the City beyond. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 reception room, fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings. Off street car parking to the rear and the most convenient location makes this the ideal starter home or investment opportunity.
Immediate internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- Storm doors
- Open Plan Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.84 x 3.73 (15'11" x 12'3")
- Attractive fireplace, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Inner Hall
- Panelled radiator
- Lower Ground Floor
- Downstairs cloaks.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc.
- Kitchen 4.03 x 2.91 (13'3" x 9'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2.93 x 4.01 (9'7" x 13'2")
- Panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 419 x 2.24 (1374'8" x 7'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.07 (10'5" x 6'9")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear patio garden, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, car parking, double gates.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.