A Magnificent Period Town House Presented To An Excellent Standard Close To The City
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented period town terrace situated within this ever popular and most convenient location. The bright spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms over two floors, 2 reception rooms with glazed dividing doors, cottage style fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has benefited from complete re-decoration works to include new carpets and floor coverings.
Convenient to the City and with excellent local amenities makes internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.17 x 3.30 (13'8" x 10'10")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, overmantle, double panelled radiator.
Double doors to:
- Dining Room 3.40 x 3.35 (11'2" x 11'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.35 x 2.13 (11'0" x 7'0")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink, fridge/freezer space, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, new pvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.42 x 3.23 (14'6" x 10'7")
- Exposed timber floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.74 (11'0" x 9'0")
- Exposed timber floor, cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, storage cupboard, partly tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.01 x 3.23 (13'2" x 10'7")
- Exposed timber floor, Velux window, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.28 x 2.74 (10'9" x 9'0")
- Exposed timber floor, Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, covered area, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.