A completely refurbished mid terrace property in the popular Sydenham area, recently rewired, partly re-plastered and boasting a new luxury kitchen and bathroom with attractive tiling.
Beautifully presented throughout, the owner has made vast improvements over the last two years to include knocking through the generous lounge with mock fireplace to dining room, both finished with a wood laminate flooring. Further to this, a luxury kitchen with wood block work tops, breakfast bar, attractive partly tiled walls, and range of integrated appliances. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms, both with ornate cast iron fireplaces, newly fitted white bathroom suite comprising of large walk-in shower cubicle, separate bath, attractive partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
Throughout this property there are many additional features but most impressively is the care and attention given to every bit of detail by the present owner. Ideal first time buyer home, this is a must view to really appreciate it.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12'8 x 10'9 into bay (3.86m x 3.28m into bay)
- Mock fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate floor, archway to:
- Kitchen 17'4 x 7'2 (5.28m x 2.18m)
- Newly fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with wood block work surface, ceramic sink with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, corner feature storage cupboard, display cabinets, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 14'4 x 10'0 (4.37m x 3.05m)
- Ornate fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.79m)
- Ornate fireplace.
- Newly fitted classic white suite comprising of panelled bath , large walk in shower cubicle with built in shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlights, chrome feature radiator, extractor fans.
- Small front area and enclosed rear yard with outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.