Modern Constructed Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
Holding a quiet cul de sac position close to the many excellent amenities offered by the Ballysillan Road this modern designed town terrace will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite with pvc walls and ceiling. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, built-in slide robes, pvc fascia & eaves and ceramic, slate and wood laminate floor. Private easily maintained gardens front and rear combines with low outgoings to make this a home not to be missed.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, slate tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 5.00 x 3.85 (16'5" x 12'8")
- Attractive slate fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, french door to garden.
- Kitchen 4.14 x 2.59 (13'7" x 8'6")
- Single drainer white sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Hot press / copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 2.01 (10'8" x 6'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.31 x 2.68 (14'2" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.63 (9'10" x 8'8")
- Panelled radiator, built-in slide robes.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, wood laminate floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear in patio and flower beds, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.