A fantastic opportunity to purchase this beautiful end town house offering well appointed living space ! Located in this sought after and convenient location close to schools, shops and transport links as well as the motorway network and easy commuting distance to the City Centre, this large family home is not to be missed. Four bedrooms. Good sized living room with feature double doors. kitchen open plan to dining space. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed, flagged garden. Offering spacious living space together with this sought after location, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 18'3 x 9'9 (5.56m x 2.97m)
- Attractive fireplace, double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING 15'1 x 13'1 (4.60m x 3.99m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, storage cupboard, open plan to sizeable dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 13'0 x 12'8 (3.96m x 3.86m)
- Built-in robes x 2.
- BEDROOM 2 13'0 x 6'9 (3.96m x 2.06m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 3 12'11 x 12'9 (3.94m x 3.89m)
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 13'0 x 12'10 (3.96m x 3.91m)
- Privately enclosed, flagged garden, off street carparking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.