Situated off the Cregagh Road, this semi detached home offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, bathroom with separate w/c, tw0 reception rooms and fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from an oil heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a front garden and driveway that leads down to a semi detached garage that provides excellent storage. Another feature of this home is the superb rear garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun. Although in need of some updating, this property represents an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer or young family that wants to purchase a property and add their own finish.
An excellent home with superb potential.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'5 x 11'3 (4.39m x 3.43m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 12'6 x 9'8 (3.81m x 2.95m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Full range of high and low level units, built in ceramic hob and stain oven and overhead extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Access to the rear.
- Bedroom One 14'5 x 10'0 (4.39m x 3.05m)
- (at widest points)Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 12'8 x 9'9 (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom Three 7'9 x 7'6 (2.36m x 2.29m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls. Hot-press.
- Separate w.c.
- Low flush w.c.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking.
- Detached Garage 19'5 x 9'7 (5.92m x 2.92m)
- Roller up and over door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Bordered by timber fencing. Mature hedging. Enclosed rear gardens. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.