The price alone should make this delightful semi detached house an attractive buy, but not only , in this case, do you get a competitively priced purchase, you also get a three bedroom well presented specification, that should prove to be a sound purchase for a wide spectrum of potential buyers. Located in a well-matured section of the town ensures relatively good convenience to a good selection of daily amenities, including fairly easy access to the main commuting route to and from Belfast.
A viewing is the sure way of objectively assessing the great potential on offer with this property, so make one now and we confident, at this price, you'll be impressed with whats on offer.
- UPVC double glazed patio door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Opaque half glazed uPVC double glazed entrance door with matching side panel into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'8" x 10'7" (4.47m x 3.23m)
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth with granite inset, mahogany mantel.
- DINING ROOM 9'11" x 9'10" (3.02m x 3.00m)
- KITCHEN 11'2" x 8'6" (3.40m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in Belling 4 ring hob and Bosch double oven. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 15'1" x 9'9" (4.60m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11" x 9'10" (3.02m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11" x 6'6" (3.02m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- DETACHED GARAGE 15'11" x 10'0" (4.85m x 3.05m)
- Roller door, light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Light. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.