Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £115,000 for 34 Lomond Avenue, Belfast, BT4 3AJ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 324 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3EX. 02890 471515 before exchange of contracts.
Located within close proximity to Belfast City Centre with ease of access to road and rail networks, this attractive end terrace property is an excellent opportunity for an investor or buyer looking to acquire a property in this popular location. Comprising living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, five bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. The property further benefits from double glazed windows and oil fired central heating (not in use). Priced for some modernising, it is only upon an internal inspection that you can fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door.
- Living Room 14'4 x 10'6 (4.37m x 3.20m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset.
- Dining Room 10'4 x 10'5 (3.15m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen 10'5 x 6'8 (3.18m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units, single tub stainless steel sink unit, oven and hob.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 11'8 (4.45m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'2 (3.15m x 2.79m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partly panelled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 12'0 x 7'2 (3.66m x 2.18m)
- Bedroom 4 12'0 x 7'0 (3.66m x 2.13m)
- Bedroom 5 9'0 x 6'6 (2.74m x 1.98m)
- Velux window.
- Enclosed yard to rear, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank (not in use).
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.