This charming extended, well-proportioned town terrace home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious modern family accommodation and
comprises four bedrooms, luxury bathroom and separate shower room, two good sized reception areas which lead to the luxury, extended fitted kitchen by Parkes Interiors including a host of built in appliance's.
Also above the new extension on the first floor is the added bonus of a good sized roof garden, which is ideal for some private outside space. Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door and tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Living Room 14'5 x 11'2 (4.39m x 3.40m)
- (into bay) Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth.
- Dining Room 11'5 x 10'6 (3.48m x 3.20m)
- Storage under stairs and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 14'7 x 13'2 (4.45m x 4.01m)
- Range of high and low level luxury Parkes units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Siemens combi micro/oven, Siemens stainless steel oven, Siemens steam oven with heated drawer, Siemens integrated dishwasher, Siemens 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, centre island with breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, vertical radiator and PVC back door.
- Utility Room 8'0 x 5'3 (2.44m x 1.60m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, tiled floor.
- First Floor:
- Master Bedroom 16'4 x 14'4 (4.98m x 4.37m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.79m)
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, towel rail, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Shower Room
- Comprising shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Second Floor:
- Bedroom 3 16'0 x 11'3 (4.88m x 3.43m)
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.79m)
- Paved yard to rear. Roller shutter access.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.