Extended and Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Villa with Garage and Driveway
Holding a prime site with a fabulous rear garden, this stunning extended semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen with dining area and deluxe white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent times. A most convenient location with the highest of presentation and panoramic views over Black Mountain from the patio, driveway and detached garage with light and power / heating make this a gem of a property and one not to be missed.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.19 x 4.15 (10'6" x 13'7")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, built-in cupboard.
- Kitchen 4.19 x 2.63 (13'9" x 8'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of modern high and low level units, glazed unit with wine rack, wood effect worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate efloor, double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- UPvc rear dor, wood laminate floor.
- Modern suite suite comprising shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.19 x 2.72 (13'9" x 8'11")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.76 x 2.71 (9'1" x 8'11")
- Wood laminate floor, mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator,
- Bedroom 2.11 x 3.58 (6'11" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard
- Garage 3.36x 6.68 (11'0" x 21'11")
- Patio doors, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, pvc ceiling.
- Paved garden to front, excellent rear garden in tarmac and stone chip, decked areas, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.