This charming, extended, well proportioned semi detached home is located in this prime residential area which is renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Dundonald Village and a short drive to Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants. The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising attractive lounge with solid wood panelled flooring, luxury fitted kitchen with 'grey gloss' units and a range of built in appliances and double doors onto the patio. The first floor includes three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and modern family bathroom. Modernised in recent years, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood panelled flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 20'7 x 10'0 (6.27m x 3.05m)
- (Into bay). Mock hole in wall fireplace and solid wood panelled flooring.
- Archway To:
- Kitchen / Dining Area 19'4 x 12'8 (5.89m x 3.86m)
- Luxury range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, perspex splash back, concealed gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, solid wood panelled flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'5 (3.86m x 3.18m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with built in shower with telephone handle, rain shower, PVC panelled walls, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 15'9 x 9'11 (4.80m x 3.02m)
- (At widest points).
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 8'8 (2.90m x 2.64m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower with telephone handle, rain shower, PVC panelled splash back, curved shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio and raised flowerbeds.
- Detached Garage 15'4 x 15'3 (4.67m x 4.65m)
- Double doors open to rear and shed access.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.