Well presented three bedroom townhouse with off-street parking, front and rear gardens in Carndale Meadows.
Carndale Meadows is a highly sought after private housing development located off the Carninny Road where it joins the Cullybackey Road and a short walk into Ballymena town centre.
This is a highly energy efficient modern house which has the benefit of three proper double bedrooms so this combined with its quiet and convenient location will surely appeal to first time buyers and young families.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and WC on the ground floor then bathroom and three good sized double bedrooms (master ensuite) on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from an intruder alarm, UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Off street parking and front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC front door, intruder alarm panel, telephone point and tiled floor.
- Lounge 5m x 3.5m (16'5" x 11'6")
- Bright and spacious living room with wooden fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. "Clic" laminate flooring and TV point. Through to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.55m x 4m (18'3" x 13'1")
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with under the stairs storage cupboard. Kitchen has a good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with toughened glass splashback and stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Double doors to rear patio and garden. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing with two build in storage cupboards and access to roofspace.
- WC 1.85m x 0.9m (6'1" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bathroom 3.2m x 2m (10'6" x 6'7")
- Large family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with hand held shower attachment and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and tiled feature wall. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.3m (11'6" x 10'10")
- Spacious double bedroom. "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.85m x 3.52m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring.
- Ensuite 2.7m x 1m (8'10" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and tiled feature wall.
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.7m (10'8" x 8'10")
- Good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobe and "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring.
- Tarmac off street parking and garden in neat lawn.
- Enclosed rear garden with alleyway, tarmac patio area and garden in neat lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.