Spacious Town Terrace Maintained and Presented to an Excellent Standard Over The Years
An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick town house situated within this most popular section of Sunningdale Gardens. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, Economy 7 Central Heating and has been maintained to a good standard over the years. Requiring some modernisation this attractive home is conveniently positioned to excellent local amenities with schools, shopping and parks all within walking distance.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, Economy 7 central heating unit, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 4.10 x 2.60 (13'5" x 8'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel splash back, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
- Dining Area
- Economy 7 central heating unit.
- Lounge 3.81 x 4.70 (12'6" x 15'5")
- Brick fireplace, wood laminate floor, twin Economy 7 central heating units, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, Economy 7 central heating unit, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 1.95 x 3.22 (6'5" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 4.27 x 2.66 (14'0" x 8'9")
- Built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 2.60 (10'0" x 8'6")
- Built-in robe.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Patio gardens front and rear, store.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.