If you don't read these details you could be missing out on a great opportunity, as at this price this delightful semi detached chalet bungalow must represent real value for money and would ideally suit a young family acquiring their first home or would prove a very sensible investment purchase. From either point of view this is an opportunity not to be missed, not only for the accommodation on offer, but the location that offers instant access to the main commuting routes to and from Belfast and convenience to local schools and the varied shopping experience available at Springhill.
All in all this is a great little starter home, so take the time to view and discover a home to call your own.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque leaded double glazed side panel into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Coloured suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 14'1" x 10'9" (4.29m x 3.28m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 21'5" x 12'1" narrowing to 9'1" (6.53m x 3.68m narrowing to 2.77m)
- Range of white low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Telephone point. Understairs storage cupboard.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'11" x 10'8" (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Double glazed Velux window. Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" x 7'1" (3.66m x 2.16m)
- Access to eaves.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in pavestones. Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.